Are you an experienced Architectural Technologist looking for career progression or a wider range of experience?
This award-winning Kent architectural practice works on an exciting mix of residential, educational, sports and commercial projects. As an architectural technician or technologist, you will join an established design and technical team.
The job is office-based in Canterbury.
Ideally working five days a week, a four day week may be considered.
- Minimum two to three years of practice experience
- Looking for the opportunity to progress your membership with CIAT under a dedicated supervisor
- AutoCAD experience is essential
- Revit experience would be an advantage
Your work will involve
- Preparation of building regulations applications
- Assisting with preparation of construction detailing and specifications
- Responding to technical queries from clients and contractors
Salary & Benefits
Salary range £22k to £45k, dependent on experience.
22 days annual leave (pro rata).
Weekly in house CPD sessions and guest sessions.
Vibrant calendar of social and charitable events.
Opportunity to progress into management positions within the practice.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Clague LLP are an equal opportunities employer.