Karl Elliott, Managing Partner at Clague, said: “The food and drink industry in Kent spans the Garden of England, Kent’s magnificent built heritage, its people and its tourists. It’s an industry we support wholeheartedly.
“Over the years we have designed and helped deliver a wide portfolio of projects for the food and drink industry, and its owners, and we were only too pleased to help put shine a light on the quality of what they produce.
Congratulations to the winners of Kent Life Food and Drink Awards 2018:
1. Newcomer of the Years: Fuggles Beer Café, Tonbridge
2. Restaurant of the year: The West House, Biddenden
3. Family restaurant of the year: Roost Restaurant, Margate
4. Outstanding customer services: Houdini’s Magic Bar, Broadstairs
5. Farm shop of the year: Haywards Farmshop, Hadlow
6. Farmers market of the year: Shipbourne Farmers’ Market
7. Independent food and drink retailer: Wild Bread Bakehouse, Faversham
8. Producer/product of the year: Chapel Down, Tenterden
9. Pub of the year: Four Fathoms, Herne Bay
10. Chef of the year: Will Devlin, The Small Holding, Kilndown
11. Food hero: Matthew Kearsey-Lawson of Kent Fine Foods
Posted on | by Karl Elliott