Following the latest advice from the UK Government, we have put in place measures to ensure that our business can continue to operate efficiently, should we need to significantly increase our utilisation of remote and home working.
- We are ensuring that our people have the equipment, technology and systems in place to allow them to work remotely.
- Our people will be able to securely access all necessary documentation remotely whilst following our usual processes and controls.
- We receive most of our communications electronically and recommend that you continue to use email to communicate with us and that you scan in any documentation you need to share with us and attach electronically to the email. If you believe you have sent something to us in the post and we have not responded to it, please speak to your usual Clague LLP contact.
- As well as communications over email and the telephone, we are also able to offer meetings via video conferencing / Skype.
- If resourcing levels in any part of our business are compromised due to illness or inability to work, we will refocus our teams as necessary to deliver to deadlines. This would mean prioritisation of workloads and we would keep those affected updated, whilst taking every effort to mitigate the impact should this situation arise.
We also understand that the evolving COVID-19 situation will present challenges to our clients and we want to reassure you that we are with you, we are in this together and we are here to help you.
Please call or email your usual Clague LLP contact with any queries.
Posted on | by Karl Elliott